Thursday, June 19, 2014

So Many Silly Faces.


Apparently, both my children think they are just hilarious.  I don't think I was nearly as outwardly, outrageously fun-loving or hilarious as a child.  They must get it from their father.  I love having children who love to have a good time and make people laugh.   Because, goodness knows, we all need a little more laughter in our lives. 


And just in time for her five month birthday, Magdalene sat up for a whole five minutes straight yesterday.  I put her in her little baby lounger and when I came back into the room, there she was sitting straight up with perfect infant posture playing away quite nonchalantly.  I swear, someday I'll walk in the room and find that she's toddling away after a toy.   We took great delight in watching her explore the world from a sitting up perspective.  As Maggie and Gabriel sat on the floor with the abacus, it just melted my mama heart to see them playing together so sweetly.


Happy Five Months Baby Girl!

You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment