Thursday, April 18, 2013

Just a Little Ice Cream Date, No Biggie.



Spring in Virginia is warm and do you know what is great about that?  Besides the incredibly delicious weather, wearing sandals, shorts and playing outside?  The ice cream season just got a whole lot wider for us.  Yay!

Today, after a most beautiful lunch with friends Ina and daughter, Dahlia at Cheestique (glorious and in the sunshine...  and of which I have no pictures), we drove up to Clarendon with friends Margaret and her daughter Corinne for a little ice cream date--the first of the season and much anticipated.  These two are hilarious.  It's taken them seven months... neighbors, pseudo-siblings, frien-emies, and now, just in time for us to leave, BESTIES!  They cannot help but stop on each others' doorsteps and say hello every time they go by.  They crack me up. 

 Mr. Independent, I do it myself.
 And the hugging!!  They just can't get enough of each other!  Too cute. 

Ok, and so Boccato Gelato is my absolute favorite ice cream place in the DC area--many, many options and all delicious as far as I could tell! 

Going to miss you guys!

You might also like: 

No comments:

Post a Comment