Friday, October 19, 2012

Life Instagramed


A few photos that captured our week.  We found a new church complete with approximately 500 people in attendance in service 1/2.  Jordan flew to Dallas for two days and is still getting immigration paperwork sorted (more on that later).  Other than that I've been trying my hand at a ton of new recipes thanks to my new cookbook!  Giada is my food guru and has AMAZING recipes.  Tried to butcher another two pies--one turkey pot pie almost didn't make it.  Had to call in the troops to salvage it for dinner with our first guest arriving, Jordan's cousin Jess was in town!  Surprise!  So lovely to see her.   I am Finding baby groups and hitting up the library to boost our book supply and get in some play time.  I am meeting and walking with lovely neighbors, but missing Squamish so skyping with Squamish friends.  :(  City tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment