Friday, November 7, 2014

The Holiday Set.

 

So it feels a little tiny bit weird to have the studio (which also still happens to be a room we live in) be all set up for Christmas already--the tree all decorated and lit, etc.  And Christmas is still almost two whole months away.  I guess if it really is the best time of year, why not stretch it out and enjoy it for longer, right?  Anyway, I won't be posting "Christmas Photos" every day for the next two months, so don't worry. I might even put the room back to normal between work and reality just to make it seem special when it actually happens.  

The littles have been loving all the Christmasy things--eating candy canes and shaking presents, playing under the tree.  I hope they keep their enthusiasm for Christmas until the day actually arrives.  (!!)  They have been my models too so it's been hard keeping them out of that room.  

For now, here are a few photos of our Christmas set which I start shooting tomorrow.  I am really really nervous and excited.  I am not sure how exactly I am going to sleep tonight.  I took a run through it with a friend's children the other day and the pictures turned out really well.  And then I changed everything!  So fingers crossed!  And maybe I'll share a few down the road.  For now, if you "Like" Magnolia Coasts Photography on Facebook, you can have a sneak peek at our Tuesday practice run. 
 

A special shout-out to our friend Laurel for doing this amazing Christmas floral arrangement.  She is amazing and I really hope she starts her own business some day. 


 You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment