Saturday, July 4, 2015

Centerville: Island Play in the City.


So... you might have noticed a lot of lag time between blog posts these days.  It's not for lack of material.  But the past two months have just been crazy around here.  Many, many photography sessions, many sunny weekends away from my children.  I absolutely love photography and have been so passionate about starting my business this year, but I have to say that I am really, really looking forward to getting away for a bit and spending time with the kids going on adventures, capturing moments and sharing them with you on the blog.   I've missed it!

So the next couple of months are going to be slow on the business side even with all this nice weather but we have so many fun things planned, I can hardly wait to get started!  For just a taste of it, here was a morning shared with cousins on Toronto's Center Island.  This is hands down, one of my favorite places in this city.  It is incredibly beautiful and the permanent amusement park they have set up is quaint and picturesque.  It does take some effort to get there, so it's a little less crowded than it might be otherwise, but so worth it.



The only thing not so fun about Center Island are the long lines for the ferry.  They move pretty quick but if you don't want to get stuck in the crowd, get there before 10 am.  So if it was not on your summer hit list yet (because you didn't know about it..  that can be the only reason), be sure to put it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment