Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Three months


~ Three Months ~
  • I love to suck my hand and blow bubbles.
  • The world around me is so exciting that I don't want to waste a second nursing.
  • My play mat is exciting and I will lay under it batting those fun little danglies for nearly an hour.
  • I love to watch the world around me from someone's arms but it mellows me out, so if you are trying to get a smile out of me, give me a kiss or talk to me.
  • I love cooing very loudly and smiling at people's faces and my toys.  Once I even giggled.  Sorry, mama missed catching it on her iphone.
  • I really, really want to sit up.   I can't see a thing when I'm on the floor, so I am working my ab muscles these days.
  • My eyebrows get really red when I am tired.
  • I love to sleep a lot at night but don't really have fun getting there.
  • Cribs are over-rated, I love sleeping in my car seat more than anything.
  • I love music but not when I'm tired so stop singing to me after I yawn.
  • Don't mistake my pout for unhappiness.  It's my neutral face.  I am the happiest baby around: A big brother who protects me (most of the time), rocks me to sleep and goes "shhhhh" when I cry, milk and lots of sleep.  What's there to complain about?
  • Nicknames: Maggie, Magpie and Snouty Pout, Thing 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment