Friday, November 8, 2013

The BIG Reveal!


Well......  I was going to wait for another few weeks for the "Big Reveal" of baby girl's room.  But the truth of the matter is that we are just too excited!!  (And I have a feeling that with Christmas coming and company and then baby girl arriving as well...  That I just might end up being too busy).  So for all my friends and family who have been asking, here you go!

The lamp above was my grandmother's lamp and when my grandfather recently passed away, it was one of the most treasured items passed along to me.   If there was anything I remember about that old house behind the hardware shop from my childhood, it was this lamp.  Now restored to its original beauty, it just had to be a part of baby girl's room.  This is completely what inspired this room--the vintage floral theme with pinks and greens and aqua.  Feminine.  Whimsical, but not too overdone.

So along with a few other family treasures--a chair and painting belonging to Jordan's grandparents, and a rocking horse from Jordan's childhood--and other things we picked up along the way.... well, it appears the room is just about done.  And now just waiting for baby girl.


Mom and I had so much fun putting this room together--unpacking all of those adorable girl's clothes and putting up pictures and mirrors.  I think Mom and Dad are really looking forward to having a little granddaughter they can spoil.

You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment