Monday, July 8, 2013

A Surprise Weekend


So this weekend, Jordan surprised me and flew home for the weekend!  Hooray!!  So our ho-hum plans turned into a great family weekend together.  Cannot wait for more of these in our future!  And since we really don't know exactly what the future holds, we pushed all our "serious business" aside and did the things we wanted to do.  Such as eat snow cones at the Farmer's Market, do some shopping and hang out at the lake with friends!

Ps. The snow cones "Frost Bites" at the market are addictive!  I can't stop thinking about them.  Or maybe it's just a pregnancy thing, but I'm pretty sure not.


Stumbled upon this delicious treat by "Le Meadow's Pantry" and got the Rhubarb Hibiscus.  And let me tell you, I could eat it straight out of the jar.  It's that good. Seriously there is some really, really good stuff at this market.  And I am already stocking up for when we no longer live here.  I think I'll be bringing one box of Squamish local food products with us and the contacts for companies I plan to have stuff shipped from. I love this market more and more each Saturday.  It might be small, but it's a huge draw for our community--local produce, artisans, vendors and most importantly a common ground downtown where you can run into friends there while grabbing a bite to eat!


How special to get a surprise weekend, when I least expected it!??!  What a lucky woman I am!

You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment