Monday, January 25, 2016

Photographer Cousins


Last week my cousin, Ginger came over to the house and we had a great play date with our little people.  We got out on that rink and tested it's frozen condition (which wasn't totally frozen).  Everyone picked up a hockey stick and got into the fun of being outside in the winter.  So far we have been out on the ice everyday--skates or boots, it doesn't much matter so long as we are soaking in Vitamin D.

I treasure these days that our little people are all at home and we can spend time together as cousins with them.  And I feel lucky that my cousin Ginger is around and can capture the moments for us (when my camera is packed full of client photos).   Thanks for making memories with us on the rink and then getting some great shots too!








And this was the day we got some beautiful shots of little sister, Bronwyn in the studio at 3 months old.  (I'll attach a few).  I've also attached the blog post I wrote about our session in the studio with all the little ones running around.  Gracious. It's a miracle we got any photos.   Here is the link to the post about Bronwyn and the pictures from the session:

http://www.magnoliacoastsphotography.com/#!Toronto-West-Mississauga-East-Photographer-Three-Months-for-Baby-Bronwyn-Grow-with-Me/c2ju/56a1a7f20cf2009838b67451

Next time, we are planning on getting a little video of the session maybe when Bronwyn turns six months or a year!




No comments:

Post a Comment