Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Just walking around

Under cloudy skies that darkened the Montreal condo, Gabriel took some serious big boy steps (maybe fueled by the new found energy from the chicken and turkey we introduced to his diet?)  While I held his clenched sweaty little fists, he pumped each leg up and down stomping into the floor.  We walked and walked all around the condo most of the early afternoon.  Abe watched attentively and participated with exuberant howls spurred on by my squeals of delight.  Our boy gets bigger and bigger and while it is happening so quickly, I couldn't be prouder.  I feel honoured to be a part of this little life and be a part of watching him become his own increasingly independent, intuitive and content person.  My heart is full.


No comments:

Post a Comment