Monday, February 15, 2016

L. O. V. E.


Happy Belated Valentine's Day from our two little ones!  Yesterday, I was off doing a photoshoot all morning, but the moment I got home, I flew out the door with the kiddies and we were off to get goodies to surprise daddy--flowers and cupcakes and BALLOONS!!  Nothing seems to be more exciting than that these days! 

One of the benefits of being a photographer is that I also seem to have a ton of props around so decorating for holidays is made nice and easy.  (Including the balloons which I used for a shoot the day before).  I might have to start hiding all these things or my kids are going to grow up thinking that this is all normal!!  Oh well, as I always say, there is always a reason to celebrate!!

The kids help to make a card for their dad (thanks to an idea Jenn Hembruch gave me, THANK YOU INSTAGRAM for keeping us in touch!)   We love daddy so much, we just had to tell him so. Gabriel is nearly bursting with excitement to share our special Valentine's day party with dad.  All this excitement and pure pleasure over little things--don't you wish you could just bottle it up and save it forever?? 

It sure was cold yesterday, but we cuddled up inside and stayed warm together.  I feel so lucky to have two littles who love each other and are soo cuddly and lovey with us.  I really, really hope they don't grow up and lose that lovey affectionate nature.  It is such the sweetest thing.  Hope your Valentine's Day was cozy and spent with those you love!











No comments:

Post a Comment